Prior to this, I was a key member of a recovery team introduced to rescue a failing SAP implementation. As a key member of this team, I actively:
- Created and executed key functional test scenarios relating to sales ordering, procurement, expenses, delivery and shipping.
- Took on responsibility to resolve significant issues with the system, including defining appropriate SAP Authorisations for the department and setting the standards for all finance forms. Involved closely with Itelligence implementation team.
- Reviewed and corrected all materials within both production and Q/A and assisted with the creation of suitable LSMWs.
- Design and implement complementary project processes to support our full SAP lifecycle (e.g. web based forms for registering new materials, web based forms for requesting transports)
- Worked with all layers within both our business and with the SAP consultancy responsible for the Fast Start implementation.
- Performed detailed hands-on training to peers and line managers together with complete documentation.
- Worked with mobile technology to goods receipt, issue and stock counting work efficiently.
He has the attitude to succeed at everything he puts his mind too, is a pleasure to manage and should be extremely proud of his contribution to our business.
He was proactive and an intelligent problem solver, a quick learner, and very personable and I have no hesitation in recommending him within this role.
He’s a real team player, and understands the importance of good communication, which he demonstrated many times during the spell I spent working with him.
He's a real pleasure to work with, and would add significant value to any organisation.
Mike is a very personable person with great drive and who hs quick learning skills.
He also brings a great working attitude and a bright personality.
I would be happy to work with and recommend him for other roles.